Dega Institute Appointment Protocol
Our goal is to see each client promptly and efficiently. For this to happen, clients are encouraged to take prior appointment and strictly follow the assigned timings. Failure to follow the appointment requirements interfere with the effective dispensation of medical care.
How to Fix an Appointment?
- You can make a CALL to the clinic between 10 am – 1 pm and also between 5 pm to 7 pm. This can be done on all weekdays, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Appointments have to be made by calling at least 3 Weeks in advance, so it is advisable to make your call at the right time.
- Very Important: Appointments will be fixed only through TELEPHONE. Appointments will not be fixed through internet.
- Remember to leave your phone number with the clinic. This will help us to call you in the unlikely event of having to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are already registered with Dega Institute, mention your ID Number when you call us for an appointment. If you are calling for the first time, a New ID Number will be given at the time of registration(when you visit Dega Institute in person). No appointment will be provided without proper ID number.
- Make it a point to arrive at the clinic at least 15 minutes before the appointment time. This will allow us to complete the basic formalities before the actual consultation with the doctor.
- At times it may take a bit longer for the doctor to finish with other complicated consultations. So, be patient enough to wait for your turn and do schedule your all other work for some other day before turning up for consultation at Dega Institute.
- We make every effort to keep the appointment with you. However, occasionally there may be inadvertent delay, in such cases you will be immediately provided with a choice for a fresh appointment.
- Your adherence to simple appointment protocol will make your consultation effective and easy.